- The Mono framework has been updated to 3.2.1.
- The maximum allowable anti-alias value may be limited when using multiple monitors or retina displays.
- A bug that caused Rhino to use more and more memory has been fixed.
- Fixed a crash when unsaved changes were reverted when Rhino was quitting.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Rhino for Mac Wenatchee 5 Build 2013-09-24
There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2013-09-24. This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from the 5.5 release of Windows V5 Rhino (SR5). This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes: