This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from the first release candidate for Rhino for Windows V5.6 (SR6 RC 1).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- New buttons in the Single window mode tool bar pop up the Object Properties and Osnaps panels.
- The Layers, Object Properties, Osnaps, and Command History popups now disappear automatically when the cursor leaves the popup. This works especially well for changing Osnap settings on the fly.
- Export SLC, Parasolid, CSV, GTS, WAMIT modules have been implemented.
- Import WAMIT has been implemented.
- Single window mode now remembers the sizes and the selections in the side bars.
- Changing layer colors in single window mode has been fixed.
- Dragging and dropping Toucan materials in single window mode now works.
- Detecting the trackpad for 2013 MacBook Pros has been fixed.
- Fixed crash when using Rhino for Windows theme on OS X 10.7.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
- Artistic viewport mode crashes on Intel Iris GPUs and has been disabled when running on that GPU.