This Mac 5.2 WIP release includes these Mac-specific changes:
- Fixed a bug where alpha values in PNG images would display as white
- Improvements to the Japanese translation
- “ExplicitHistory” changes
- Expression editor is now usable
- Radial menu (spacebar) now working
- Icons from third-party components should now load and display
- Canvas sketches can now be completed or cancelled
- Pressing the delete key should behave as expected (please see this post)
- The window always stays on top of the Rhino window
- Fixed a crash when entering text in some fields
- Fixed another crash when using the Import Image component
- ExplicitHistory command now autocompletes
- Other performance improvements and optimizations
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Rhino for Mac now requires a license key and license validation.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), or OS X Yosemite (10.10) or OS X El Capitan (10.11).