This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.7 (SR7).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- Single window modeling has been greatly enhanced and is now the default. See the Single Window Modeling post for more information.
- The dashed version of the ViewCaptureToFile and ViewCaptureToClipboard commands are now enabled. These commands can be used to produce viewport images of any size.
- Multi-line text objects now display properly.
- Exporting DWG files on OS X 10.7 no longer crashes.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
- Artistic viewport mode crashes on Intel Iris, Intel Iris Pro, and Intel HD 5000 GPUs and has been disabled when running on those GPUs.
Requires OS X Lion (10.7) or later.