This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.9 (SR9).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- The COLLADA or Digital Asset Exchange file exporter (.dae) has been added. OS X natively displays .dae files in Preview and the Finder, so this is a useful format for distributing Rhino models to other OS X users who want to view the model but do not have Rhino.
- The applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.9 (SR9) have been merged into this WIP release.
- Command options in the left sidebar have been tuned up to improve readability.
- Typing a command now uses a smarter autocomplete. A typed command will autocomplete with your most most recent commands listed first. It will also display non-exact matches if there is room enough to list them.
- SelVisible has been enabled again. If it continues to generate crashes it will be disabled until it gets further work.
- After printing using vector format, zooming in a view would not work correctly. This is fixed.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
Requires latest version of OS X Lion (10.7.5), latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5) or any version of OS X Mavericks.