This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.9 (SR9).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- This WIP release now requires OS X 10.8.5 or later.
- IronPython now included in Rhino for Mac and does not require a separate download.
- A few problems with OS X Yosemite have been fixed.
- Objects that are far from the origin might be misaligned in the viewport. This has been fixed.
- The Text command now supports text justification and alternate origin point settings.
- Multi-line text dots now display correctly.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), OS X Mavericks (10.9), or OS X Yosemite (10.10).