This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5 SR10.
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- Warning added when trying to use a Rhino for Windows license with the Mac version.
- Fix lag when changing options in Print dialog.
- Materials can be deleted from a model in the Materials window.
- The PopupPopular command has been implemented.
- Selecting a control point required more precise positioning when using a retina display than using a non-retina display. This has been fixed.
- Using the Zebra command in a Shaded mode viewport has been fixed.
- Using 8 bit grayscale textures when rendering has been fixed.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Rhino for Mac now requires a license key and license validation.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), or OS X Yosemite (10.10) or OS X El Capitan (10.11) public beta 2 or later.